', 'auto');ga('send', 'pageview');

Individual Tax Returns

An individual tax return is a type of income tax return filed by an individual person. Both single and married taxpayers, with or without dependents are required to file a return.

Most Australian residents need to lodge a tax return each year. If you are unsure whether you need to lodge a yearly tax return, the team at Peter Vickers Business Group are happy to help with any questions or advice you might need. We can also help you with tax deductions or offsets and also make sure that you have claimed everything correctly. We will to ensure you receive everything you are entitled to.

Need help lodging your final tax return for an individual?

Does tax time for you mean uncertainty, inconvenience and stress? Never sure if you've claimed all your deductions and offsets, declared all your income and everything is legally compliant? Or maybe you're worried about missing the deadline and need an extension? Relax...help is at hand.

At Peter Vickers Business Group we prepare legally compliant tax returns for individuals. Whether you are an employee, self employed, sole trader, have a TFN or ABN, we'll take the drudgery out of filing your return and create a solution that's tailored to your specific needs. We'll save you time and maximise your return. 

At Peter Vickers Business Group you will find experienced, qualified and professional tax accountants who will give you expert advice, get you the best return possible and take the worry out of tax time. Save yourself the bother and let our tax experts help you achieve your financial objectives.

We can help you prepare your individual tax return and advise on aspects such as:


  • Payment summaries (PAYG, termination, lump sum)
  • Centrelink (disability pensions, Newstart, Youth Allowance etc)
  • Shares and dividends
  • Interest earned from banks and building societies
  • Managed investments & funds
  • Capital gains
  • Property and cash management trusts
  • Investment properties
  • Foreign income
  • Employee share schemes
  • Overseas pensions and income
  • Inheritances

Deductions, expenses and offsets

  • Donations to charities
  • Motor vehicle log books and expenses
  • Tools, uniforms and equipment
  • Work-related travel expenses
  • Insurance (income protection, sickness & accident, private health)
  • Previous tax return fees
  • Additional superannuation contributions
  • Education and professional development
  • Home office expenses
  • Spouses taxable income (benefits may be available)
  • Out of pocket medical expenses (e.g. disability aids)
  • Outstanding loans
  • School building levies and library funds

Contact us today at Peter Vickers Business Group we will work tirelessly to make sure your final tax return is the best that's available for you.

Advice provided by Peter Vickers and Associates Pty Ltd Chartered Accountants Liability Limited by a Scheme under the Professional Standards Legislation ABN 60003466813. Authorised representative of Peter Vickers Insurance Brokers Pty Ltd trading as Peter Vickers Investment Services
Australian Credit Licence and Australian Financial Services Licence Number 229302

Need Help with Your Tax Return?



Join our newsletter subscription


Suite 2/345 Pacific Highway,
Lindfield, NSW 2070

T: 61 2 9496 2300

Peter Vickers Insurance Brokers

Suite 2/345 Pacific Highway
Lindfield NSW 2070
T: 1300 784 011


Suite 3, 31 Brabyn Street
Windsor, NSW 2756
T: 61 2 4577 4455

Follow us on Social Media @pvbglindfield   

© Copyright 2021 VICKERS BUSINESS GROUP Pty Ltd | 1300 784 011 | 02 9496 2300  Our Privacy Policy

Follow us on Social Media @pvbglindfield    

Chartered Accountants:  Liability Limited by a Scheme under the Professional Standards Legislation - AFSL 229302  Peter Vickers & Associates Pty Ltd ACN 003466813 | Peter Vickers Insurance Brokers Pty Ltd AFSL 229302 ACL 229302 ACN 074 294 081
Peter Vickers Insurance Brokers is part of the Steadfast broker network.