Lindfield Superannuation Fund Returns for Financial Year 2017
Our funds aim to invest, 70% in Australian equity, 25% in Fixed Interest and 5% in cash.
With Brexit and the Trump election behind us, the share market has bounced back and as property becomes too expensive along with RBA tightening rules on lending, we expect further flows to the share market. Financial Year 2017 has been a good year for the stock market and this is reflective in our returns.
For the year ended 30 June 2017 the funds have returned the following after fees and taxes, please note however that present returns are not an indicator of future fund performance:
- Lindfield Accumulation 9.14%
- Lindfield Pension 8.38%
Member Website log in Announcement
We are pleased to advise that the online portal to access your statements and member details is ready for your use.
Lindfield Superannuation Member Portal login procedure:
1. Go to www.gpml.com.au/investment-logins
2. Member portal / Lindfield Super
3. Select to activate your member portal account
4. You will need your e-mail address, mobile number or Lindfield Super member number
5. Once these are provided a message containing your password will be sent to your e-mail.
6. Use this password along with your member number to Login
You can now have instant access to your statement online and check your account at any time.
Please do not hesitate to contact Heather Leung if you require assistance.